Saturday, July 14, 2007

Leaving tomorrow... Can't believe it!

Hard to believe that tomorrow we are on our 6th journey to Russia. We have been busy filling in the Northern Grandparents of the typical happenings of the Carey house for there own adventure here watching the two busy souls at home. Mike and I went down to the community pool and swam some laps today and got to see some friends that gave us a great send off. (Thanks... Dirtz's, Kirshner's and Hannah's)

Left packing to the last minute and spending time with the kids. Jordan understands most everything. She keeps asking us when we are going to Russia. She is excited to meet her new sister. Garrett is just happy go lucky... our without a clue sole. He notices the luggage, but spent more time getting rides in it then worrying about where it is going.

We are so excited... Very long adventure starts tomorrow. Just getting to Orenburg is going to take a two days. Chris told me to wear something I like... cuz I will be in it for a couple of days.

Will keep you posted... Love to you all... Kristen

1 comment:

Deb said...

Just noticed your comments are up.
Congratz on your trip. Hope and pray all goes well. I'm guessing you know the routine pretty well by now.